Electric Publications staff have extensive experience in the book and magazine publishing industry. Our director set up and managed the first short-run digital book production system for a fiction publisher in the U.K. (Citron Press). our staff have been involved in editing, sub-editing, book and magazine design, proof reading and translation, so between us we have a wealth of practical industry experience.
• Digital printing (recycled paper only).
• Book design and layout, including cover design.
• Magazine design and layout, including cover design.
• E-book / E-Magazine production.
• Editing and proof reading.
• Translation to/from French, German and Irish.
• Assistance to self-publishers (e.g. on ISBNs, barcodes, distribution).
Please email us (contact at electricpublications.com) with any queries or to discuss your requirements and we will reply to you by email or phone, as soon as possible.
We produce both books and magazines for clients and we also publish Pagan Ireland magazine, a quarterly A4 magazine for the Irish Pagan Community, since Autumn 2021 - paganireland.com
Previous industry experience includes:
• MacMilllan Magazines • IRN Publishing • Citron Press • Creative Inputs • EMAP • Gee Publishing
• The Bookseller • CFEETK Publications • Éditions Du Rocher • IFAO • The History Press • Éditions Pygmalion
• An Sagart • The Big Issue • Reed Business Publishing • Mercury Media • John Hunt Publishing
We are aware of the minefield that exists for self-publishers, especially those who fall prey to vanity publishers. We do not offer vanity publishing, which exploits the ignorant and desperate, but we offer publishing services to existing, would-be authors and small publishers, at reasonable industry rates. Please contact us for a quotation.
“ I can fully recommend Electric Publications. The help and support I received in editing and publishing my book of poetry was invaluable. The writing bit I can do. However, with the technical and practical side of production I required expert help. Here’s where you’ll find it.“ JJ Middleway, author of Magic Imagination
"Their expertiise and professionalism proved to be crucial to the success of the Rob Strong biography."
Paul Holland, author of Still Going Strong