Electric Publications staff have extensive experience in the book and magazine publishing industry. Our director set up and managed the first short-run digital book production system for a fiction publisher in the U.K. (Citron Press). our staff have been involved in editing, sub-editing, book and magazine design, proof reading and translation, so between us we have a wealth of practical industry experience.
• Digital printing (recycled paper only).
• Book design and layout, including cover design.
• E-book production.
• Editing and proof reading.
• Translation to/from French, German and Irish.
• Assistance to self-publishers (e.g. on ISBNs, barcodes, distribution).
Please email us with any queries or to discuss your requirements and we will reply as soon as possible.
Previous industry experience includes:
• MacMilllan Magazines • IRN Publishing • Citron Press • Creative Inputs • EMAP • Gee Publishing
• The Bookseller • CFEETK Publications • Éditions Du Rocher • IFAO • The History Press • Éditions Pygmalion
• An Sagart • The Big Issue • Reed Business Publishing • Mercury Media • John Hunt Publishing
We are aware of the minefield that exists for self-publishers, especially those who fall prey to vanity publishers. We do not offer vanity publishing, which exploits the ignorant and desperate, but we offer publishing services to existing, would-be authors and small publishers, at reasonable industry rates. Please contact us for a quotation.
“ I can fully recommend Electric Publications. The help and support I received in editing and publishing my book of poetry was invaluable. The writing bit I can do. However, with the technical and practical side of production I required expert help. Here’s where you’ll find it.“ (JJ Middleway, author of Magic Imagination)